CUSTOMER SAFETY INFORMATION
Your Safety and Health are the utmost importance to us. To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, Olympic Honda has taken several steps and is asking our customers to practice social distancing.
1. We are temporarily updating our hours:
Sales department: Monday to Thursday 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, Friday and Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Service department: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 7:30am – 6pm, Tuesday & Thursday 7:30am – 8pm. Service will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays until further notice.
2. The number of customers inside our facility at any time will be limited to 53 people (Customers may be asked to come back at a later time to ensure we can commit to social distancing)
3. Meetings with customers can be held via video conferencing or phone call.
4. Disinfection of all frequently used areas such as (showroom, waiting area and restrooms) will be done at 20 per day.
5. All vehicles being dropped off for service will be disinfected on the driver touchpoints at the time of drop off and again
before pick-up, including keys.
6. All staff will wear gloves when handling your vehicle.
7. Physical space between all people will be increased to at least 2 metres (e.g., lines on the floor, partitions, signage).
It is critical that, if you have one symptom of COVID-19 (fever, cough or difficulty breathing), or even mild symptoms, you should stay home to avoid spreading illness to others.
Additionally, if you can answer “yes” to any of the following please follow the government guidelines and self-quarantine:
1. Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days or had contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
2. Experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other flu-like symptoms, been exposed to someone with the COVID -19 virus within the last 14 days.
Olympic Honda will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our customers.