Olympic Honda the longest serving Honda dealership in Canada is looking for a Service Advisor to join our award winning team.
We are looking to add an additional Service Advisor to our team, who has experience and/or a good working knowledge of the automotive repair industry.
Candidate must be
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Excellent customer oriented and communication and listening skills.
- Must fit with our customer focused culture.
Previous automotive service advisor experience is preferred however training will be provided for the right individual.
In addition to a very competitive wage structure, we offer
- a comprehensive Health & Benefit plan,
- multiple monthly bonus program
Job Type: Full-time
- Automotive Service Advisor: min of 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary up to $65,000 plus multiple monthly bonuses!
In the Guelph auto mall 40 minutes west of Mississauga, Olympic Honda is seeking a qualified professional to manage our parts department. The Honda brand is growing fast, and we are looking to add professionals to our Team.
Our dealership offers a benefits program and a salary plus bonus pay structure. If you have a background in parts and would like to advance in your career, email us with your resume to apply.
Are you a customer service-oriented professional with exceptional organization skills and experience in the automotive industry? Do you have superior leadership abilities and familiarity with the function of automotive parts?
As a Parts Manager, you will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable parts department. You will operate the department at maximum production while controlling costs, maintaining inventory records, building a loyal clientele, fostering a positive work environment, and meeting financial and safety objectives.
- Strong Management support
- Area leading Salary and Bonus Package
- Top Rate benefit package
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Award-winning and fast-paced and efficient service department
What we are seeking in YOU:
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years of dealership experience in parts or inventory management is required
- Superior coaching and leadership abilities
- Exceptional organization & interpersonal skills, and meticulous record-keeping
- Possess strong initiative and continuously seeking improvement in all daily processes etc.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Able to listen, understand and communicate professionally with all customers, both external and internal
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction percentage rating at all times
- Commitment to enhance the company culture and promote a robust teamwork environment
- Valid Ontario G-class driver's license
- Serti dealership management system experience is a bonus
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Ensure optimum level and security of parts inventory and anticipates parts needs based on new and prevalent models.
- Responsible for forecasting, inventory control, purchasing, pricing, merchandising, displaying, security, and advertising for the Parts Department.
- Ensure accurate costing and crediting for all received and returned parts.
- Maintain parts inventory by coordinating with the manufacturer on required parts, creating effective procedures to monitor both parts inventory and data input into the computer system.
- Maximize factory stock orders and factory return privileges to reduce parts inventory over a specified number of months.
- Maintain a list of failed parts for warranty claims audit purposes.
- Oversee and perform parts inventory counts.
- Conduct inventory reconciliation.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives, and procedures.
- Ensure staff compliance with required health and safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required.
olympic honda provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
In the Guelph auto mall 40 minutes west of Mississauga, Olympic Honda is looking for a Business Manager
- Self-motivated and works diligently to deliver results.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Well organized and able to complete paperwork accurately and efficiently.
- An understanding of and experience in credit and financing would be a strong asset.
- Educate customers on the benefits of leasing versus paying cash
- Sell accident, life and critical illness insurance
- Promote products to protect customer investment, such as Vehicle warranties
- and Protection packages
- Organizing and completing all paper aspects of the delivery
- Submit financing and lease deals accurately and fairly to lending institutions for approval
- Process thru to payment all federal, provincial and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transactions in a timely efficient matter and reviews all paperwork for correct information, taxes, and fees.
- Extremely competitive compensation plan
- Monthly target bonuses – Lease guard and Honda Plus
- CSI monthly bonus
- Continuous training in a dynamic team environment.
- Very generous flexible benefits package also including vision, dental, medical, life insurance and
- 3 years’ experience required.
- Please email for a confidential interview.
All resumes will remain confidential. We thank all applicants who apply but only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you are confident, positive and energetic we are ready to make an impact on your life achievements.
We look forward to meeting you.