Olympic Honda is growing and requires an additional Experienced Automotive Detailer to join our award-winning team.
We require an individual that is hardworking and comfortable working in a fast pace environment. Some of the job duties include: Perform vehicle cleaning as assigned. Inspect the vehicle for any additional cleaning work required Experienced with Hand Washing, waxing, buffing, polishing, touching up minor scratches, vacuuming, shampooing
What we are looking for:
- Good time management skills.
- Previous experience in the role
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Valid Driver record.
- Positive attitude. What we offer:
- Full-time opportunity.
- Competitive pay plan
- Excellent work environment.
Job Type: Full-time Job Type: Full-time Required experience: detailing: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
Are you a customer service oriented professional with exceptional organization skills and experience in the automotive industry? Do you have superior leadership abilities and familiarity with the function of automotive parts? This may be a fit for you as Olympic Honda, Canada’s oldest Honda dealership is seeking a full-time Parts Manager to join the Team!
As a Parts Manager, you will be responsible for running an efficient and profitable parts department. You will operate the department at maximum production while controlling costs, maintaining inventory records, building a loyal clientele, fostering a positive work environment and meeting financial and safety objectives.
What we are seeking in YOU:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of dealership experience in parts or inventory management is required
- Superior coaching and leadership abilities
- Exceptional organization & interpersonal skills and meticulous record keeping
- Possess strong initiative and continuously seeking improvement in all daily processes etc.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities
- Able to listen, understand and communicate professionally with all customers, both external and internal
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction percentage rating at all times
- Commitment to enhance the company culture and promote a strong teamwork environment
- Valid Ontario G-class driver’s license
- Serti dealership management system experience is an added bonus
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends
- Ensure optimum level and security of parts inventory and anticipates parts needs based on new and prevalent models.
- Responsible for forecasting, inventory control, purchasing, pricing, merchandising, displaying, security, and advertising for the Parts Department.
- Ensure accurate costing and crediting for all received and returned parts.
- Maintain parts inventory by coordinating with the manufacturer on required parts, creating effective procedures to monitor both parts inventory and data input into the computer system.
- Maximize the use of factory stock orders and factory return privileges to reduce parts inventory over specified number of months.
- Maintain inventory of failed parts for warranty claims audit purposes.
- Oversee and/or perform parts inventory counts.
- Conduct inventory reconciliation.
- Follow all company and manufacturer policies, directives and procedures.
- Ensure staff compliance with required health and safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Strong Management support
- Aggressive Salary and Bonus Package
- Top Rate benefit package
- Excellent team atmosphere
- Award winning and fast paced and efficient service department
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are a family-owned Honda dealership that has been serving Guelph and surrounding area since 1973!
Olympic Honda has an immediate requirement for two experienced Sales Consultants located 20 minutes from Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge.
Experienced sales people will be provided with a 6 month guarantee to assist with the transition of a new position. Rewarding commission structure bonus and incentive, health plan and Honda training.
Open floor with flexibility to cross sell both new and used vehicles
We are committed to assisting the right person in achieving success.
If you are confident, positive and energetic we are ready to make an impact on your life achievements.
We look forward to meeting you.